Tuesday 10 January 2012

Ancillary Tasks; finished pieces

Magazine Article;
This is our final design for our magazine article. It's unique compared to other magazine articles. We based the idea of the writing on florence and the machines album release in 2009.
Opinions from audience;
I posted this image on some social networking sites to get opinions about our final magazine article. There was five questions that I asked. These were; 
'1. what you like about it?
2. what you dislike about it?
3. what you would change?
4. do you think it goes well with our theme?
5. does it attract your attention?
'
Asking these questions help us to know what we could do differently if we were to do a similar project in the future. Also, these are typical questions that would go through your mind when you are creating the magazine article



My own opinion;
1. The areas I prefer the most out of it all is the bold writing at the bottom of the page, it catches my attention and is clear to the audience of what it's about. 
2. The parts I dislike about it is the variety of different photos. It's good to have a variety however if they were in the similar era I think it would come together better.
3. I'd probably change the way it goes to darker/black at the bottom, I'm not too keen on it.
4. I feel  it goes well with the theme of the genre because it has images that fit in with the music video (for example the image of the dog, we have a dog running around in the music promo)
5. Yes it attracts my attention and I'd definitely go out and buy the CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment